All skill levels are welcomed to join us for an early morning – 4 mile – scenic run/walk in the nation’s capital on February 7 at 6:15 A.M. and during the 2013 Washington Nonprofit Conference!
We will assemble in the hotel’s lobby at 6:00 A.M. and depart by 6:15 A.M. so that we are back in time for busy day of learning and networking.
To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 28, 2013 and be sure to include the following:
- Company & Title
- Email Address
We will contact you with any updates and information in advance of the run/walk.
- Be sure to adequately stretch before your run.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water before and after your run.
- Dress appropriately for the colder weather with layers. Wear a base layer made of a material such as DryFit, Thinsulate, Thermax, CoolMax, polypropolene to wick away sweat from the body.
- Cover your head and hands to not lose maximum body heat.
- Wear a good pair of wicking socks to prevent blistering.